Plugin Details > Automation > RSS Import
|RSS Import||2.2.2||Markus Baeker|
This plugin reads an rss feed and imports the torrent files into azureus, according to the filters you set.|
You have to provide:
- The URL(s) of the RSS feed(s) (.xml, .php...) (if several, separate by ;).
- The filters:
- "music;hdtv" for instance will look for any torrent from the feed mentioned above with either "music" or "hdtv" in it,
- "free.om" : the dot replaces any letter, "freedom", "freepom" etc. will match,
- "trailer.*hdtv" : .* replaces any number of letters. "trailer.spiderman.hdtv" will work...
- The auto-check time interval
Be sure and do this first:
Go to Configuration > Plugins and set the options.
- Enable logging in Azureus config (for possible bugs tracking)
- Make sure you have a default download directory selected
|2.2.2: Removed use of deprecated methods.|
2.2.1: Support for self-signed ssl certificates.
2.2 NEW: History Setting: Activate it will store all added torrents (url) to the config file if a torrent will be found again it will not be added a second time
2.1 BUG: Somehow the case-sensitiv was reactivated in 2.0. Hopefully it now stays case-insensitiv. BUG: you had to add .* in front and back. I have changed it, too. The plugin will add .* to the test if it is missing. NEW: added a timeout setting. If the server with the rss feed is to slow it will not wait infinite for the response. NEW: added a 'fast check' setting. If it is set, the plugin will not connect to the server to check if the link is a torrent (it is faster, but links like http://torrents.unknown/server?torrentid=2346278467823 will not be recognized as a torrent)
2.0: Smaller, faster and better!.
1.1: CVS version.
1.0: 220.127.116.11 version.